Sunday, September 13, 2015

Good Kill (2014)

A drone fighter pilot in Nevada is starting to question his current mission after what he is asked to do over and over by Langley. After doing six tours in Iraq he hates what he is doing. His current role is effecting his personal life.

I recommend this movie for anyone that likes military and modern warfare movies. I give this movie a 4 out of 5.

Introducing Fatima El Bahraquy as The Women, introducing El Khttabi Abdelouahab as The Boy, Ethan Hawke (Gattaca, Before Sunset) as Major Thomas Egan, Bruce Greenwood (Star Trek, I, Robot) as Lt. Colonel Jack Johns, Jake Abel (I Am Number Four, The Lovely Bones) as M.I.C. Joseph Zimmer, Ryan Montano (Lemonade Mouth, Love N' Dancing) as Airman Roy Charles, Dylan Kenin (Let Me In, Transcendence) as Capt. Ed Christie and January Jones (Mad Men, Unknown) as Molly Egan.




No comments:

Post a Comment